From the most popular north Indian dish, butter chicken to the Bestseller in Jammu Kashmir Rogan Josh, we have got you covered. In the upcoming article, you will witness the seven best non-vegetarian food in India that you should definitely try!
It is an extensive list of seven extraordinary culinary dishes. Each and every dish is very famous among the locals and has a good historical presence as well. Moreover, the taste of every dish is on the next level!
It was quite a daunting task to gather a small number that is only the seven best dishes. After going through hundreds of dishes, we have chosen the one that we think is the best non-vegetarian food in India right now!
Without wasting any further time, let us now dive deep into the core of our article- The 7 Best Non-Vegetarian Food in India!
7 Best Non-Vegetarian Food in India
1. Butter Chicken
- Talking about the best dishes in India and butter chicken is not in It is impossible.
- Rather it is one of the best-selling Indian dishes in the world.
- The mouth-watering buttery taste and the properly tenderized chicken are just heaven.
2. Rogan Josh
- For those who have not heard of this dish, let me tell you that it is the most popular dish in Kashmir.
- It is made up of highly tenderized red meat and a silky curry.
- The taste of Rogan Josh could make you dig in again and again.
- The mouth-watering flavors set this dish apart from others.
3. Hyderabadi Haleem
- Hyderabadi Haleem is an extraordinary mixture of lentils, wheat, and tenderized meat.
- It is popular not just in Hyderabad but has spread all over India.
- The subtle and straight-to-point taste makes this dish a godly one!
4. Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
- Our list of the 7 best non-vegetarian food in India would remain incomplete without the world-famous Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani.
- Everything about the biryani is top-notch! Let it be the aroma of spices, taste of birista and basmati rice, or the meat.
- The long-grain soft rice along with the tasty chicken is a godly combo.
- It is very popular in foreign countries like the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, etc.
5. Macher Jhol
- A number of spices take part in the making of this delicious Bengali dish.
- it is rather a comfort food for the people in Bengal.
- The fish that is tossed in the hot spice and mixed oil is covered thoroughly.
- This is why it releases healthy oils and gives a mouth-watering taste.
- This makes the dish good for your heart health.
6. Prawn Curry
- Prawn curry is popularly seen in the south of India.
- Moreover, it is a common household dish as prawns are easily available here
- The high versatility of the prawn curry is awesome, it can go with plain rice or rotis.
- Prawns are a rich source of protein and essential amino acids.
7. Mutton korma
- Last but not the least is the popular mutton korma.
- It is seen especially at festivals and is highly versatile. As it goes well with the Indian breads as well as with the rice.
- It is absolutely a blast of flavors!
So this was the end of the article- 7 Best Non-Vegetarian Food in India that are Must Try! I hope you liked it, if so, kindly read our other articles too-